CITB and NOCN joint statement on CPCS
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) have announced that NOCN has been selected as preferred bidder for the CPCS scheme.
CITB has been divesting its card schemes to other suitable providers, such as the Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS Scheme), as part of its ‘Vision 2020’ programme of reform. The process is currently in negotiations between CITB and NOCN and if the sale to NOCN progresses as planned, NOCN has proposed the creation of an independent subsidiary as part of their overall approach to the purchase and delivery of the CPCS scheme.
It’s said that CITB will remain the CPCS card scheme provider and the CPCS scheme will continue to operate as normal.
Source: CITB and NOCN joint statement
- Updated Health, safety and environment test launching June 18th April 2019
- CITB sells its Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) to NOCN Group 13th March 2019
- New App supporting Construction Worker’s Mental Health Launched 4th February 2019
- New Technologies and their Impact on the Construction Industry 14th January 2019
- CITB to sell CPCS, outsourcing jobs in Norfolk 30th November 2018