Updated Health, safety and environment test launching June
Improvements are being made to the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test and will go live on 26 June 2019.
The changes aim to make the test ‘even more robust’ and to give employees the assurance that fellow workers are equally qualified to contribute to a safe working environment.
Regular reviews from the CITB are made to assure it meets current health and safety legislation and is aligned with the latest industry practice, and these latest changes have taken into account feedback from workers, employers and other key stakeholders across the industry.
According to CITB’s announcement, the HS&E test will be revised in several ways. Full details can be found here.
If you’d like to learn more about the test, please contact us.
- Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Clarification Issued 21st May 2019
- Mental Health Awareness Week: Positive Body Image 13th May 2019
- Updated Health, safety and environment test launching June 18th April 2019
- CITB sells its Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) to NOCN Group 13th March 2019
- New App supporting Construction Worker’s Mental Health Launched 4th February 2019